February is American Heart Month!
Did you know heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women in the US?
- 1 and 4 deaths each year are caused by heart disease.
- 80% of heart disease and stroke events are preventable
It is important to keep yourself and family members up to date and healthy to help prevent the risk of heart disease.
Here are a few things you can to do to help prevent heart disease:
- Live a healthier life-replace your meal choices with healthier alternatives such as fruits and vegetables.
- Get active-even if it’s a 20-30 minute walk each day you want to keep your blood pumping.
-Know the signs-
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Weakness, sweating, or dizziness
- Rapid or irregular heartbeats
For more information on signs and symptoms of heart disease visit the link- Symptoms – WebMD
Pets are a part of the family too! Don’t forget to feed them a healthy meal and make sure to get them some exercise by taking them on walks, runs or playing fetch. It’s a win win!
Alkalinity is the key to good health and natural healing. Feed your dog Canine Caviar to help keep them happy and healthy. With our Alkaline based diets your pet will have optimal nutrition and energy to support an active lifestyle.
Canine Caviar’s kibble diets are limited ingredient and alkaline based giving your pet a natural pH balance of 7.0-7.5. We use the highest quality protein and a beneficial single complex carbohydrate. All of our foods are highly digestible and do not contain fillers. The raw dehydrated meat is free range or wild caught, GMO free without added hormones or antibiotics. With our highly digestible kibble diets, dogs will take in more of the nutrients in the diet. The proprietary prebiotics and probiotics in the formula help support the natural digestive process.